Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Enjoy Zen Acupressure Facial Massage
This specialty massage concentrates on the face, scalp, neck and shoulders. It can help to relax the tight muscles in these areas and provide many other benefits including:
- An increase of oxygen and blood flow
- Toning and tightening the skin and fascia
- Lymphatic drainage and detoxification
- Better mental alertness, focus and relaxation with the use of essential oils
Want to loosen those tense spots on the forehead and eyebrows? Release the constricted muscles on your scalp? Enjoy an extra fifteen minutes of this highly effective treatment with your regular massage and prepare to feel renewed!